Democratic officials in 19 states filed a lawsuit against President Donald Trump's attempt to reshape elections across the ...
Nevada Attorney General Aaron Ford and Secretary of State Cisco Aguilar are announcing a new lawsuit against the Trump ...
After the 2024 election, the state of Nevada says it is investigating more than 300 cases of people attempting to vote twice in the state.
Donald Trump has declared he, and not Nevada, will be in charge of elections in the state. So is Nevada Republican Gov. Joe ...
9d
KLAS Las Vegas on MSNTop Nevada Democrat slams Trump’s executive order on elections: ‘Blackmail’A top Democrat in the Nevada Legislature said he will not consider any of President Donald Trump’s election-law changes ...
1d
8NewsNow.com on MSNNevada leads lawsuit against Trump administration over election executive orderNevada Attorney General Aaron Ford and Secretary of State Francisco Aguilar joined several attorneys general in a lawsuit against the Trump administration over an executive order, claiming it is ...
The Nevada Secretary of State’s Office released a report last week showing that the state is investigating 303 “double vote” incidents in the 2024 general election.
Democratic officials in 19 states filed a lawsuit Thursday against President Donald Trump's attempt to reshape elections ...
Some results have been hidden because they may be inaccessible to you
Show inaccessible results