The filing includes new renderings of the new East Wing, relative to other buildings close to the ballroom and from vantage ...
A White House memo says demolition crews "excellently preserved" the White House residence when they tore down the East Wing ...
The most-detailed renderings yet of President Donald Trump’s White House ballroom project were briefly made available Friday, ...
Trump began the demolition of the White House's East Wing in October 2025 in order to replace it with a 90,000-square-foot ...
The plans are titled the ‘East Wing Modernization Project’ and were submitted to the National Capital Planning Commission by ...
The National Trust for Historic Preservation, a nonprofit dedicated to preserving historic places, sued President Donald ...
The president is seeking quick approval despite legal challenges and backlash over his demolition of the East Wing.
White House officials have said it was more economical to demolish the East Wing for President Donald Trump's new ballroom ...
Though construction is already underway, a judge has yet to rule on whether Trump's use of private funding for the $400 ...
When workers tore down the East Wing to make room for President Trump's new ballroom earlier this month, several longtime White House staples were also lost: the public entrance to the presidential ...
Welcome back to Backchannel, where we present occasionally offbeat notes from inside Maryland and national politics. A particular fascination surrounds what happened to the items from the demolished ...
The new triangular gable, which was first seen in renderings shared in July by the White House, sat atop six columns.
Some results have been hidden because they may be inaccessible to you
Show inaccessible results